Monday, November 16, 2009

1 Year Photos and Stats

Yesterday we had a little photo shoot at our house for the girls' one year pictures! Can you guess who's who? An answer key awaits you at the end!
1.
2.
3.
4. 5.


6.
7.


8. 9.



1. Anyone's guess?!?!
2. Grace
3. Grace
4. Annie
5. Grace
6. Annie
7. Annie
8. Annie
9. Grace
How did you do? More and more these days, we are thinking the girls are identical! In fact, I had to look pretty closely at some of the pictures myself to figure out who's who! Our plan is to have a DNA test taken to know for sure whether they are identical or fraternal, but we haven't quite gotten around to it yet! I can't imagine why!?! Tomorrow is their one year doctor appointment, and I'll update height and weight stats then!









1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to start commenting, just to mix things up...

    ReplyDelete